1. Using the SEON Services, SEON App or SEON Fast Response Button does not guarantee your safety, nor response time to alerts. We will do our best to ensure the SEON Services are rendered timeously and to a high standard. However, we make no guarantees in this regard. Neither SEON nor our authorized service providers, contracted third-parties or affiliates (“Service Providers”) can be held liable for injury suffered by you to your person or property, unless directly attributed to our gross negligence or wilful misconduct.
2. Neither SEON, nor our Service Providers will be liable for any loss or damage (other than arising from our/their wilful misconduct or gross negligence) of any nature suffered by you which may be caused by or attributable, directly or indirectly, to:
2.1. your use of or reliance on the SEON Services;
2.2. your use of or reliance on the SEON App;
2.3. your use of or reliance on the SEON fast response button;
2.4. your acts or omissions;
2.5. your breach of the SEON Terms;
2.6. any unlawful access or monitoring of information transmitted to us; and/or
2.7. any error or omission in respect of information submitted to us by you.
3. SEON and its Service Providers will not be liable for any liability or damage (other than arising from their wilful misconduct or gross negligence) of any nature suffered by you which may be caused by or attributable, directly or indirectly, to:
3.1. our acts or omissions; and/or
3.2. a breach by us of the Terms.
4. There may be times when the availability of the SEON Service may be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the reasonable control of SEON and its Service Providers, and you agree that we will not be liable for any inconvenience, loss or damage suffered as a result of such interruptions.
5. Notwithstanding the above, should SEON and/or its Service Providers be found liable to you in terms hereof, the SEON Service and/or the SEON Terms, such liability will be limited, in respect of a single claim, to no more than R10 000 (ten thousand rand). SEON shall under no circumstances be liable for any indirect, special or consequential losses, claims, damages or liabilities, whether in contract or delict or otherwise, based on the SEON Service and/or the SEON Terms, or any obligation performed or undertaken or not performed or undertaken in terms of or in connection in terms hereof, the SEON Service and/or the SEON Terms.
6. You hereby indemnify and hold SEON and its Service Providers harmless, to the fullest extent permitted by law, against any loss, damages, liabilities, or costs which SEON or its Service Providers may suffer as a result of or which may be attributable to use of and participation in the SEON Service or a breach of the SEON Terms by you, any unlawful, wilful or negligent act or omission on your part in connection with the provision of the SEON Service, the SEON Terms or as otherwise arises out of or is connected to any wrongful act or omission of, or attributable to, the SEON Service or the SEON Terms. SEON, its clients, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, suppliers, promoters, contractors, principals, Service Providers and agents accepts no responsibility and will not be held liable for any injury, loss, death or damage to any person or property which occurs using the SEON Services, SEON App or SEON fast response button and/or relying on the SEON Services, SEON App or SEON fast response button.
7. You hereby explicitly agree that any Medical Emergency Service Provider shall render the Service to you on a user-to-pay basis, i.e. you shall be directly liable to such Service Provider for the fees associated with the Service Provider’s service.